Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before completing an order from the https://www.yurbarcelona.com website operated by MO&MACE.
Your access to, and use of, the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of, and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service of MO&MACE, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your billing and shipping address.
If you wish to participate in any of the activities offered by MO&MACE, you must purchase a valid ticket and reserve a spot through our website https://www.yurbarcelona.com operated by MO&MACE.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to a legal binding contract with MO&MACE. Both parties are commited to deliver the service according the these Terms & Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The YUR FULL DAY PASS includes the Brunch Menu, Breathing & Meditation, Fitness, Yoga, Mindset Workshop, Power Yoga, Closing Ceremony, and Sunset Drinks.
2. The YUR MORNING PASS includes the Brunch Menu, Breathing & Meditation, Fitness, Yoga, Closing Ceremony, and Sunset Drinks.
3. The YUR EVENING PASS includes the Brunch Menu, Mindset Workshop, Power Yoga, Closing Ceremony, and Sunset Drinks.
4. Valid: 1 Event on the 28th of May.
5. MO&MACE reserves the right of final decisions in case of any disputes.
6. Registration and Participation:
- Participants must register for the event by the specified deadline and provide accurate and complete information.
- Participants must be of legal age or have obtained necessary parental or guardian consent to participate.
- By registering, participants confirm their understanding and agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
7. Event Format and Schedule:
- The event will take place on the specified date and at the designated venue(s).
- The event schedule, including start times and activities, will be communicated to participants prior to the event.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify the event format, schedule, or activities, if necessary, and will communicate any changes in advance.
8. Safety and Conduct:
- Participants are responsible for their own safety during the event and must follow all safety guidelines and instructions provided by the organizers.
- Participants must conduct themselves in a respectful and sportsmanlike manner, treating fellow participants, organizers, and staff with respect and courtesy.
- Any behavior that is deemed dangerous, disruptive, or in violation of the event rules may result in immediate disqualification or removal from the event premises.
MO&MACE guarantees the sessions listed in the YUR program: Breathing & Meditation, Fitness, Yoga, Mindset Workshop, Power Yoga, Closing Ceremony, and Sunset Drinks.
All details such as location, time, and duration are published on the YUR website https://www.yurbarcelona.com operated by MO&MACE.
An entitlement of specific trainers for specific workouts doesn't exist.
The outdoor/indoor sessions take place in the amenities of The Social Hub Poblenou, appropriate sports and foot wear is required to lower the risk of injury. Fitness or yoga mats are supplied by MO&MACE.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms & Conditions at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 10 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By agreeing, I give up my right to recover compensation through the courts or otherwise, for any personal injury, illness, damage or loss of your property, or for your death, being caused by negligence, accident or otherwise during any activity offered by MO&MACE at yur - Your Urban Retreat.
I am aware of the potential risk and danger involved in participating and waive and release MO&MACE, all trainers, event hosts, volunteers, landlords, other participants and owners of any liability relating to the use of activities offered by MO&MACE.
I ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY and liability for all risks, and for the injuries that may occur as a result of these risks, even if injuries occur in a manner that is not foreseeable at the time I sign this agreement.
MEDIA RELEASE & IMAGE RIGHTS
Hereby I consent to the use by MO&MACE of all photographs, videotape, or other images or recordings that MO&MACE has taken during/before or after MO&MACE activities of me or in which I may be included, for all purposes, in any and all media including the Internet, without limitation, including promotion, solicitation, advertising or trade.
I am fully aware that my likeness may appear in materials available to the public.
I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished images or other content, including advertising copy or printed matter, in which they may be used.
I understand that all images in which I participate, including film, photographic prints, digital files or video are the exclusive property of MO&MACE and I grant to MO&MACE the unrestricted right to copyright, publish and re-publish the images.
Please feel free to contact us about any published material that includes your presence and we will do our best to delete that material from the public.
As the internet is accessible to the public, anyone can effectively be an international publisher and broadcaster. In this case, MO&MACE cannot guarantee that the material or content will not be copied, duplicated or misused by a third party.
I agree to inform MO&MACE and trainer(s) of any and all physical or mental health conditions, that could constitute a danger to myself and/or others as a result of my participation in the activities.
I certify that I am of adequate physical condition to participate in physical exercise.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that MO&MACE has put in place preventive measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that MO&MACE cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, MO&MACE staff, and other MO&MACE clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by MO&MACE and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending MO&MACE activities.
I attest that:
I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
MO&MACE CULTURE POLICY
Creating a culture, atmosphere, and experience that produces incredible change and inspiration for MO&MACE clients will continue to be one of the highest priorities.
Negative or discriminative talk about yourself or others will not be tolerated. We change lives with positive, motivating, and encouraging words and actions.
If at any point you have concerns regarding your MO&MACE experience please let us know. We will handle the situation as quickly as possible. We welcome and encourage your feedback.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us to [email protected]